|Stacy Takhi Charles, free pattern|
1. Five milliners will be participating in "Hats...Art of Your Head," the opening is this Thursday, Nov. 17. I look forward to seeing Eia's and Jenny Pfanenstiel's work.
2. Optimo Hats has a new downtown location in Chicago's historic Monadnock building. The window display must truly rock!
3. Better late than never: check out this Amelia Earhart Halloween costume and a how-to on sewing jodhpurs if you're ever in need. The hat and goggles are flea market finds.
4. A self-fabric button how-to. Very couture. Handy for hat-making too.
5. The latest incarnation of the Tam, to be published in Interweave Knits and in stores Nov. 29. Looking forward to that...supposedly there's a review of my app, Yarn U, in there!
That's all for now. Over and out.