|Crochet Beret by Jill (YarnOverChicago @ Ravelry) at Windy Knitty, Chicago|
|Beret Close-up, Dream in Color Classy Yarn|
|Jill H. teaches how to crochet this pattern at Windy Knitty, for the schedule, check here|
- Anthropologie's newest hat collection...The Fuzzy Beanie one is my favorite, and I want to recreate it on my needles. Any ideas, any one? Any one?
- The Zelda cloche from the latest Knitscene. Very 1920s. I might break down and buy this magazine.
- This hat at Lorna's Laces is so much fun. The little tendrils are like hair...or dreadlocks. Perfect way to weather Chicago's fierce winds. Do it in a style!
- Vintage 1940s hat with corn. Yes, corn. It must have been owned by a Midwestern farmer's wife. Must have.
- For chunky yarn lovers, I give you the Cozy Warm Hat over at the Purl Bee. Cute, hard to screw up on the needles. Totally fun.