Friday, October 21, 2011

Linky Friday (with Hats, of course!)

Crochet Beret by Jill (YarnOverChicago @ Ravelry) at Windy Knitty, Chicago

Beret Close-up, Dream in Color Classy Yarn
Jill H. teaches how to crochet this pattern at Windy Knitty, for the schedule, check here

This is a quick list of links I loved this week:
  • Anthropologie's newest hat collection...The Fuzzy Beanie one is my favorite, and I want to recreate it on my needles. Any ideas, any one? Any one?
  • The Zelda cloche from the latest Knitscene. Very 1920s. I might break down and buy this magazine. 
  • This hat at Lorna's Laces is so much fun. The little tendrils are like hair...or dreadlocks. Perfect way to weather Chicago's fierce winds. Do it in a style!
  • Vintage 1940s hat with corn. Yes, corn. It must have been owned by a Midwestern farmer's wife. Must have. 
  • For chunky yarn lovers, I give you the Cozy Warm Hat over at the Purl Bee. Cute, hard to screw up on the needles. Totally fun.
I realize this is mostly a link list of knit hats. Maybe I'll mix it up more next time. Until then...have a hatty weekend!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment