|Another beret by Jill (otherwise known as YarnOverChicago on Ravelry)|
- There are still some spots in Jenny Pfanensteil's Hat Block Class on the 5th. I've made a hat block, it's just the thing you want if you are all about hats.
- I'm on the fence with turbans. Sometimes I like 'em, sometimes I don't. The blogger at Advanced Style is having a hey day with them.
- The latest version of my app Yarn U is now live. That would make this version 1.6 with nearly 200 yarns.
- Liberty of London lovers out there? Check out this 1930s catalog for the classic prints. I think I'll have the white Siberian fur trimmed jacket, please!
- And a blog new to me. If you're a knitter, you might like this too: Swatch Diaries.