cleaning? Anyhow, here are arious interesting links related to sewing, hats, films and fashion!
- Chicago's Silent Film Festival continues. This Friday is Why Change Your Wife?If you go early, stop by at Hats Plus Ltd. which stocks many men's hats, just like the one you see above.
- Check out this 1930s sewing/knitting pattern. You can sew one version of this dress, knit the next. Hows' that for an interesting blog topic? It will only set you back at the minimum, $42, supplies not included.
- It's hot enough to wear a crochet skirt on a daily. Check out this woman's long skirt on Advanced Style.
- See how Nabby restyled a hat to make it more retro and 1930s.
- This incredible Anna Sui Missoni-Style polyester fabric